Shaping up to be 2 perfect NFL seasons!

Colin

As I look over the Patriots' record, the only team I see in the regular season that might have a chance to mar the Patriots' perfect season is the Pittsburgh Steelers. Who else could stop them? If not the Steelers, then the Pats could end up with the first perfect season since the 72 Dolphins. The irony is the Dolphins might just have another perfect season of their own.

When I look at the Dolphins' schedule, I see the same thing. Who could they stop? They have already lost to the Bills and the Jets. Surely they won't beat the Steelers or the Patriots. Can they beat the Ravens or the Bengals? If not, they too could have a perfectly winless season. What? The first in NFL history?

Could this shape up to be the first time that the NFL has teams with "perfect" seasons?

Anything is possible but if the Steelers could not beat a team that was 1-8(now 2-8) how do you excpect them to beat a team that will probably be 12-0 when they play?

Indy was the only team that put some pressure on NE until the last 8 minutes of the 4 quarter and then NE pulled away. Now Indy is having some problems.

Dallas almost managed to play with NE for 3 quarters but could not hang after that.

Green Bay is playing good ball but I doubt they could stay with NE more than 3 quarters, I doubt anyone can right now.

But anything is possible, NE still has to play Philly and the Ravens before the Steelers and then the Jets and finish with the Dolpins. I'm going with the Dolphins to beat New England, yes I am inhaling things I should not be!!![:S]

• 4 weeks later...

Darn, they did it. In OT yet - wonder if it was actually a good game. of course didn't they also hold the Steelers to a three point win?

Now who can beat the Pats? The Colts? the Pats looked very sloppy against them: lots of errors and lost yardage...