Only in California!............

Bill H.

The classic Heresy candidate pair for a cabinet rebuild..... Especially since he's the original owner. The drivers alone would be worth it if you could get the pair for about $250.

Shipping has become so expensive. It's almost to the point where it's getting to where even Heresy's are almost not worth buying unless they can be picked up. I recall a couple years ago, a pair of Heresy's from California to Florida cost about $60 for shipping. It's now $100 or more depending on how they are boxed.

Comment on shipping - yes, shipping has become incredibly expensive. Two months ago, I shipped a box that was 53 x 26 x 26, weighed 80 lbs, and it cost me $65 via Fedex Ground. I RECENTLY shipped another box with the same dimensions and weioght, and it cost $124. Really, c'mon, I understand fuel surcharges and the like, but nearly a 100% increase? The shipping companies have everybody over a barrel, literally, beacuse they can beat you down on shipping fees and blame the cost of fuel. Ridiculous.

Chris