need to purchase cornwalls in FL.or Georgia please help

powertower

[ip]I have the itch to move on up the klipsch line.I have already had the ksp 400,then kg 400 ,now its time for some cornwalls or la' scalas .I need a new fix bad for I am going nuts after hearing a friends cornwalls.They sounded better than my Tyler Linbrooks signatures with my MF KW 500 pushing them.I am ready to sell all of that stuff and get a small tube amp and some kickass klipsch speakers of some kind.Will that Kw 500 MF be to much for the cornwalls or La'Scalas?[*-)]

• 4 weeks later...

ParadiseI have the itch to move on up the klipsch line.I have already had the ksp 400,then kg 400 ,now its time for some cornwalls or la' scalas .I need a new fix bad for I am going nuts after hearing a friends cornwalls.They sounded better than my Tyler Linbrooks signatures with my MF KW 500 pushing them.I am ready to sell all of that stuff and get a small tube amp and some kickass klipsch speakers of some kind.Will that Kw 500 MF be to much for the cornwalls or La'Scalas?Confused

***May get more action over at the "Garage Sale" section of this Forum with a WTB: Cornwall/LaScala!!!

Don't, let me say that agin, Don't rush, take your time, when you find the right pair You'll know. If they are older you will need to do xovers, if they haven't been done ................... and a little tip, get Cornwalls that the backs are screwed on, and made of plywood ..... the others are good speakers,but the plywood are the more desirable, buy them once, own them forever .......... Good Luck ............

Hello oldbuckster,do chorus 1s sound close to corwalls or should I hold out for corwalls?

I can't answer that question, I've never owned Chorus .............. Thought you had a line on a pair? Did you contact Groomlakearea51? If you didn't you should .......... relax power, you'll find some, whichever you decide ..... how can you go wrong, they're both KLIPSCH !!!!!!!!!

Houston,we have contact............I got some minty chorus 1 speakers,one owner....400 clams....I am in audio heaven,made the drive to ganesville,home of the Gators,pick them up and got home clean them up and hooked them up.........Saaweettt......Thanks to Billybob and Oldbuckster,I really appreciate all your help,this forum Rocks......Know anyone who wants a very good deal on some Tyler Linnbrook Signatures? ..................[ip][H]

Houston,we have contact............I got some minty chorus 1 speakers,one owner....400 clams....I am in audio heaven,made the drive to ganesville,home of the Gators,pick them up and got home clean them up and hooked them up.........Saaweettt......Thanks to Billybob and Oldbuckster,I really appreciate all your help,this forum Rocks......Know anyone who wants a very good deal on some Tyler Linnbrook Signatures? ..................ParadiseBeerBeerBeerCool

Houston! Was just there last week!

Minty for $400 clams is a deal and a half-shell!!!

Here was the Chorus I spoke of for $450.: http://gainesville.craigslist.org/ele/542486561.html

In any case enjoy!!!

Congrats on the Chorus I's! I sold mine to my brother-in-law a while back after picking up some Cornwall II's to use as my rears. I have also owned Chorus II's, and kept my Chorus I's if that tells you anything. Most people will tell you I'm crazy for preferring the 1's but what can I say. They are an exceptional speaker and get very little credit on this board. You hear alot about the Cornwalls and Fortes, but very little about the Chorus's. Just enjoy them...

Mike