Palladium Photo Gallery

Amy

• Moderators

I've been taking pictures o' plenty lately, and since it's a bit annoying to dig through buried posts hunting for them, I've set up a new photo gallery. I'll be uploading some of the older ones you've already seen, but there are some in there now that I took last week of the center channel which I did not post in here yet.

Enjoy!

Amy,

Cool. That's the first pic I've seen of the speakers with the grill in place. On the floor standers, is the grill a two piece affair? One of the pics seems to have the woofers under grill and the horns exposed. BTW, that one is a very cool pic of the horns taken from a perspective below looking up toward the top of the speaker.

post-11993-1381936054174_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

On the floor standers, is the grill a two piece affair?

Yes, the top and bottom grilles are separate. I'm not exactly sure of the logic that went behind that, but if you have kids or cats, you can leave the grille on the bottom and remove the top to show off the cool horn [:)]

The quality of Palladium fit, finish, and materials looks so much better in the pics than in many previous Klipsch products. That plus being new should mean much better dealer and customer attention, around here at least. They will be killer if the sound matches the looks and is less forward than in the past. Smoothness is key, IMHO.

I'd be very surprised if magazines and reviewers didn't give this series really big play.

On the floor standers, is the grill a two piece affair?

Yes, the top and bottom grilles are separate. I'm not exactly sure of the logic that went behind that, but if you have kids or cats, you can leave the grille on the bottom and remove the top to show off the cool horn Smile

Yeh. That's a pretty thoughtful accomodation to practicality and cool factor aesthetics.