I am on fire...IB sub brewing, four 18's how is that for a start ?

TheEAR

The following months will be cruel,I will ahve to cut and glue no less than 1500lbs of MDF and Baltic birch. With all the subs I am building ...plus when I saw the dee licous IB setups some have. Ha...I shall not be denied.

In the life of a bass lunatic you have to have a proper IB sub. Keep you posted,do not ask for pics,I am in the planing stage. The drivers will come from Fi Car Audio. 18's of course,four minimum.

I will resurect this thread when the drivers arrive. [:P]

I have a serious condition,it is called TheEAR's Sunsonic Disorder or TESD ! The more subs I get,the more people doubt me(to the number of subs I have)...hey they want to see pics of my two complete setups. Since I always post closeups of some gear,they go on a mad accusation spree. This is in fact quite amusing to me,in the end I still have my gear and they take a wild guess...people are curious by nature. [:P]

Seriously...

I have fun building and buying the subs, no logical explanation to offer. Other than,it is my hobby and madness.

Be sure I will post pics of my builds...as DIY subs are worthless withou PICS. It is my creations(cabinet part) I must show them.

Running all at once,never tried. Once I think I had twenty or so...[:o] Simply over the top. Runing hot..on top. This became car like.

Yes....excuse my hyperventilating. I contacted ACOUPOWER..ordering the ACOUPOWER 18's drivers !!! AMAZING...The Genesis Device will be built. Picds shown...concentraion of subs in a APARTMENT the highest EVER...I think in the world(or close) !

Today I made the week in a day at work, on fire here too.... [:D]

No no no Fi Car Audio 18" times four for the IB,the ACOUPOWER 18's are for The GENESIS DEVICE. Punch and huge output...you bet blows a Danley DTS-20 in output. Mind you crazy over the top output. Crwon iTech 8000 plus ACOUPWER 18's equals eardrum tearing SPL.

Good choice on the Ficaraudio subs. Be sure to tell Scott you'r using them for an IB and he'll build them specifically for that application. The TS specs change from the normal Q. Also, If you buy 4 18's at once, he'll give you the 18's at the 15" price. He's a great guy to deal with before and after the sale. Can't wait to see the pics of the Genesis.