Colt's " House of Klipsch' picture

Duke Spinner

Oh man, Colter is such a riot! Great pics Picky Yes

Thanks Doc, but I can't take credit for either of them as Colter posted them himself on the forum a while back. However, the one above that Loud&Clear posted of Michael, Roger, me and dtel was taken by my wife Verna while you and Michael Hurd were just to the left of us, messing around with testing that enormous sub Hurd had installed in the trunk of his car. What a great weekend that was! -Glenn

Colter looks like a 70s vintage Black Sabbath roadie.

God Bless Him!

In the words of Alice Cooper 'our chief objective is to ATTACK!'

geesh, thanks guys, I'd forgotten about some of those photos, lost some in a computer crash last fall.

Those pics are SOOO old now. Add 2 pair of Khorns, and 3 pair of Heresies to the Heritage mountain. Oh yeah, CW III and H III also. Yikes.

The pro picture would now have KP201, KP250, KP301II, KI 362 and KP 682, along with a second stack of MCM and the dreaded KP600 flying Klipsch

It's a sickness... I have no wife....

Time to build the workshop, if a woman ever shows up around here I get the feeling I'll be living in it!

I don't know Pick, you sure look like you are straining to hold that frownSurprise LOL

It's like dtel just said something hilarious to you right before the click at which time I'm sure all for of you busted outWink

kaiser SET say: You are absolutely right, man! I just couldn't stop smiling! The very second Colter said: "Everbody look serious"; we all busted out laughing. Then we had to squelch our smiles before Verna snapped the shutter. I obviously failed miserably in my attenpt to conceal my lack of seriousness. LOL Hey, I married Verna: I'm just a happy guy. What can I say? LOL -Glenn

Me with my "Colter Haircut" and my lovely bride, Verna... Michael, I wish I still had that hair like you do! You are lucky!

post-10177-13819361229756_thumb.jpg

Picky and Colter - twin brothers by different Mothers!

That looks almost exactly like my HS yearbook photo (but I never was any good at the facial hair thing)

The resemblance is, uh, der, mmm, I find........very disturbing![:P][:D]

I can't say much, since my step-cousin (same age 51) has virtually no hairline left but still has long hair from his teens. I suppose that's still the R&R bass player coming out in him.

And I'm sure neither one of you were ever referred to as "Wild Thing"

That's OK boyz, Dr. Stevens has the secret:

http://www.sallybeauty.com/Straightening+Conditioner/ION01,default,pd.html?cgid=Hair02-01

that pic was in the 2007 pilgrimage photos thread.

There's something natural and unstated about this picture. It looks like someone's wife just threw the guys and the speakers out to the garage. We Klipsch guys hear alot about getting relegated to the garage for our hobby and collection.

One of my favorites.

• 1 year later...