I just did something retro, I ordered some CD's

I was reading in Rolling Stone that Jackson Browne's acoustic album got good reviews. I bought it, his last one and a few other CD's on Tower. Iordered some CD's on Tower back in January after hearign a bunch of Roger Waters at CES.

Tower is getting cheap. I used to buy on ebay, but Tower has free shipping and you can find CD's for less than $10.

Anyone else still buy Cd's or am I just a fossil?

Why, is there something wrong with CD's ? CD's and DVD's is all I buy ............. Don't like vinyl, don't like tapes, don't want Ipod, or mp3, VHS, cassettes are history, refuse to pay for XM/Siruis .......... not much left to choose from ......... I Like CD's and DVD's !!!!!!!! Didn't realize it was RETRO ??????

Deep Discount has good prices, free shipping, service is a little slow, but good !!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Coytee, you like rattling my cage don't you ???? Need anymore Rolling Stones to make the Jubes sound good ??? ... Now that I think about it, if FOSSIL is the worst thing I'm called, I can live with that ...... could be worse, you could call me, a Bengals Fan ........... [:$]

tigerwoods .............. I would be interested on your opinion on those Jackson Browne CD's myself . Jackson Browne is so overlooked, and underrated songwriter/performer, one of the best of my generation, in my opinonated opinion !!!!!!!!!!

These are both really good CD's. Just Jackson with a piano or his guitar. Very well recorded and his voice is just great. If you like unplugged or accoustic get these. I really like his music.

They're not just some "Sell Me Some Album's" Product ? A truly American Treasure Jackson is, but I know he's gotta' eat too, just curious, I'll end up buying them. Thanks for the comments on them ................. Enjoy ............."Say a Prayer for the Pretender" ...............

It's worth it as long as the CD recording quality is good. They should tell us, though, if the CD quality sucks and then I wouldn't waste my time. Maybe "engineered for MP3 players" would be enough to let us know to just go ahead and pull the itunes trigger? Conversely, it could help a CD's marketing if they were able to advertise engineered with something other than MP3 players in mind. Selection is getting to be an issue at Best Buy. There have been a few occasions lately where I find something I want on itunes, go to Best Buy to get it, and they don't have it. Two CD's to check out that I just got-the new Raconteurs (Jack White's side project), and the new Gnarls Barkley. Both outstanding start to finish with much diversity throughout. New Black Keys due out Tuesday. I just can't seem to get into the new Jack Johnson despite much love for the previous releases.

They're not just some "Sell Me Some Album's" Product ? A truly American Treasure Jackson is, but I know he's gotta' eat too, just curious, I'll end up buying them. Thanks for the comments on them ................. Enjoy ............."Say a Prayer for the Pretender" ...............

Not at all. These are both recordings from live accoustic shows. Its only Jacson Browne, an accoustic guitar and a piano. No band. The recording is very good for a live show. These are nice CD's where you just put them in, hit PLAY, and sit back and enjoy. Well worth it in my opinion.