Lord Stanley's Cup!!!!

gonzp

I still have hope that my oiler's can make the play-offs this year, maybe even win it. :) As long as calgary loses I am happy.

In all the years i've hung my hat around here it's not often i see a local boy ...

As for the oil .... Don't hold your breath this year , but if they can hold onto to some of those rookies .... !! could be a killer group down the road .

Biggest problem with edmonton is they are a development club , just look at the stars that have gone through that organization and moved onto to become some of the leagues best . Unfortunatly being the most northernly city in the NHL , not alot of players want to call this home , can't really blame them .

Aw come on Dale, Edmonton's a pretty nice little city! It's just a little cold in the winter, but there's always those pyramid gardens to hang out in. Or do I have my cities mixed up again?

Ok let me rephrase ... LOL

Not alot of hockey wives are intrested

Yes we do have the 3 glass pyramid's so your correct ... what your a little off on is the " little city part " , although the population is only a million the area of the city is larger then many with 10 times the population . For instance Toronto has 3 million residence but occupies almost half the square km as edmonton . Edmonton also has the most park land of any city in north america , now thats a stat i'm sure no one was aware of .

Open space is the name of this country though .... Like we're larger then the united states but have a population less then the state of california , which is fine by me , i hate traffic and line up's [au] .

LOL, Right! But Vernon will have to wait for "Patty Wah" to return as he and his son Jonathan (Quebec Remparts' goalie) were both suspended for a huge melee in a Quebec Major Junior Hockey league playoff game last week. Patty is coaching the team and got a 5-game suspension while his son got 7-games: Business as usual I suppose. Here's a LINK to the article. -Glenn

LOL, Right! But Vernon will have to wait for "Patty Wah" to return as he and his son Jonathan (Quebec Remparts' goalie) were both suspended for a huge melee in a Quebec Major Junior Hockey league playoff game last week. Patty is coaching the team and got a 5-game suspension while his son got 7-games: Business as usual I suppose. Here's a LINK to the article. -Glenn

Oh yeah, living this close to Denver, this fight has been seen in the local news several times. I'm getting pumped for the playoffs!

Pat Roy = *****

The real " hacks " with tempers were Billy smith and or Ron Hextall , both would pound that skinny frenchman into next week .

Smith was " MENTAL " no if's and's or but's about it and " Hack-stall " was just plain crazed !!!