Outlaw Audio Amp Sale

jamesV

I use a 2150 on a Niles box with VRDs and it sounds great. Also has a USB input which makes it handy for digital music from laptop. Two things I've noticed that are odd are first, if playing via the USB input and I turn on a CD, even tho I didn't change input source to CD, the audio on the PC comes on and it stops going to the amp. Second, the input selector is "more" digital than mechanical it seems, and if you rotate it too fast it doesn't end up where you want it to be. Slow works. Overall it's really grown on me and I'm actually thinking about a 2nd for the bedroom, but I'll probably try something else just for the sake of change.

"Made in Korea"

All the equipment is BUILT to OUTLAWS SPECS ........... they back the warranty with their own repair shop in Mass. ........ Great Customer Service ...... dependable products .............. I hate to admit it but, It's a Global World out there now , the "Old Days" are GONE !!!!!!!!

I actually own an Outlaw ICBM which has performed flawlessly, but lately I've been buying older McIntosh stuff to go with my Khorns. Still trying to piece together that " All American" system.

"Made in Korea"

All the equipment is BUILT to OUTLAWS SPECS ........... they back the warranty with their own repair shop in Mass. ........ Great Customer Service ...... dependable products .............. I hate to admit it but, It's a Global World out there now , the "Old Days" are GONE !!!!!!!!