Ultimate Fantasy Cage Fighting

Tarheel

A rainy day here and not much new on the forum so I am asking for your creative genious to help my video game idea come to fruition. The idea is to pick your 5 best opponents with absolutely no restrictions (they don't even have to be living) and feel free to include all ages and gender. We can weigh factors such as height and weight and physical condition. We may need to have a panel to handicap certain nominees (especially those not living) and I will ask Thebes to head up and select the panel. With a handicap system Oprah could hold her own against.....say Olive Oyle or Dick Cheney. You may think this through but I think your first impulse choices would be most interesting. We can develop the rules as we go and up to match selection feel free to edit your list. This will be single elimination just like the tourney the Tarheels are about to win[:)]

Remember.....you will be in the ring against your fav five so don't over match your self. Spelling correctly is not mandatory and if you don't know your opponents name give us the context and we can help you.

I will start it off.

Ralph Machio

Spike Lee

Sean Penn

Rosie O'Donnel

Danny (from the Partridge Family)

Hmmmm......all mine are from the entertainment business!