Has anyone seen these Beuties on EBay

EVGuy,

I really like the look of your home made Corner Horn type enclosure prodject for your Patrician IVs alot better than the stock looking settup. It must be very impressive in person. Do you ever plan on enclosing the backs?? I really like what you have done with them, thanks for sharring!!

Roger

EVGuy,

Another Question; Do you have plans and measurenments for these cabinets that you have built yourself?? Would you please scan and email to me at rgordon@watchtv.net

Thanks!!.... Roger

I started with a utility version bass bin only, that someone had put an oak plywood face on with some edge moldings. My father and I then built the 200 hz wooden horn that houses all the mid-bass, mid-range and hf drivers. We used the plans and diagrams from the "How to Build The PatricianIV" book that EV put out back in the 50's. Then I just used my Klipschorns as a model and built the top section that houses the 200 hz horn. They are bigger than the Khorns naturally, but the look and design and spacing etc are just copied from taking measurements of the Khorns. It's really the first project like this that I have ever done so that tells you it wasn't at all hard to do. My crossover was made by Bob Crites according to EV specs and that's what really made a huge difference from using the tired out old original crossover. The sound now is amazing, probably what they sounded like when they were new.

while were on the subject i found some plans for evs sub enclosure what could i get out of these. also i am kind of new to the klipsch community, and forums as well so if am going about the wrong of posting i applogize.

thanks

nick

Light Band was awesome!!!!!!

Oh the memories... They let us open for them a few times when we got started.. Great guys!

=================================

I wonder what those went for? Things like this need to be preserved by a person that appreciates them. If they sounded great, yes I would of thought quite hard about this auction if I coudl of stole em price wise... They just look too awesome!

while were on the subject i found some plans for evs sub enclosure what could i get out of these. also i am kind of new to the klipsch community, and forums as well so if am going about the wrong of posting i applogize.

thanks

nick

Hi Nick and welcome to the Klipsch forums! What sub enclosures are the plans for? If they're for home audio, there may be some interest on these forums but if they're for band equipment I'm not so sure but I may be wrong.