3-bill BIN Cornwall verts in Berkley

Klipschfoot

Yes, I emailed Bryan saying that I would take em if he didnt. Neither of us needed another pair of speakers but the deal was pretty good and I am sucker for old stuff. Ill pick em up this weekend and see how big of a project I have in front of me!

Looks like fun.

Josh

Im going to pick these up on Saturday. They are not matched but both are verticals. The Crossovers and the woofers are different but that's ok because I already have a pair of Crites woofers that I have yet to install in my Belles so I can use the ones that are in my belles in these. Ill update the crossovers as well. All in all not bad for 300.00!

post-12293-13819373379434_thumb.jpg

Josh....Nice score. I have been searching for a vert for a HT I am building. Currently running an Academy, but would prefer to match the center with the Conrwall II's I have. Keep me in mind if you decide to part with them. I only need one.

Gary

Excellent score, Josh!

I have a pair of mismatched Vert Cornwalls of about the same vintage. It could be a long shot, but we may be able to swap some parts back and forth and each wind up with a matched pair. Your one woofer is a Jensen and I also have one of those in my mismatched pair. I'm in Oregon.

Triceratops

I am curious to see what the outside looks like. If they turn out to better then the pics showed, I might have to kick myself a few times...[:'(]

The outsides are actually in very good condition. They are not a lot of scratches or gouges. There is one fairly siginificant gouge on the front of one of them. The speaker cloth is toast on both of them. Nice original pie slice logos! They have different networks one has a "B" the other a "2 RB". The tweeters and mid drivers are the same in both speakers, the woofers are different. One is a Jensen and the other the typical EV. It appears that one of the tweeters is blown. All and all a pretty good score. A little work and these wil be nice.

Josh