Belt loop?

Coytee

With a 3 1/2 week trip looming upon me, I've been trying to figure out how I'm going to carry this ipod around (when I want it with me).

Then it dawned on me... just go get a carrying case for it that goes on the belt (up to now, I've just been jamming it in my pocket)

Turns out I'm not finding a carrying case with a belt loop, although that's not to say they don't exist.

Then it dawned on me... I could probably fit the Ipod inside my C-3 carrying case? (fiddle fiddle....) Yes indeed!! WIth some thoughtful placement of the C3's themself, you can pack everything into the carrying case, now how cool is that...

DRATS... the carrying case doesn't have a belt loop on it!!!

So, that's my suggestion of the day. Put a belt loop on the carrying case and then people can have it all together AND the advertisement on the outside of the case is flashing Klipsch instead of Ipod!!

Now, since this isn't viable for me today, how do people cart these things around so they don't fall out of a shirt pocket or bugger up the cords by having everything stuffed into their pants pocket?

[*-)]

Thump and the boys designed the case to hold your iPod and the phones at the same time. Clever devils.

You could take that case to a local shoe repair shop and have them sew a belt loop onto the outside of the back. Should be less than $10.

In the winter, I kept the ipod in the case, and just zipped it around to a decent point and let the cable stick out. Then again, this went into my bulking winter jacket. Now that the weather is nice, I just slap the iTouch in my pocket. I take the case with me, but its in my backpack for once I get to work so I can safely store the ipod and heaphones.

What worse is trying to get your iTouch, and portable amp together, then as and addition worrying about the headphones ontop of that for storage.

In the winter, I kept the ipod in the case, and just zipped it around to a decent point and let the cable stick out. Then again, this went into my bulking winter jacket. Now that the weather is nice, I just slap the iTouch in my pocket. I take the case with me, but its in my backpack for once I get to work so I can safely store the ipod and heaphones.

What worse is trying to get your iTouch, and portable amp together, then as and addition worrying about the headphones ontop of that for storage.

The price of being a Head-O-Phile[:o] LOL

The price of being a Head-O-PhileSurprise LOL

Still cheaper...well sort of. ;) lol. It can be expensive, especially if I start getting other heaphones, and tube amps just for heaphones...etc, etc. I was looking at building a Millet. Man, the cost to enjoy music while 'sticking it in your ears' or in the air.

Velcro... industrial "stick on"
type..., small 1/2" x 2" piece, the hook piece in the shirt pocket and
the pile piece on the iPod.....Big Smile

Good suggestion. I'll keep that in mind after my trip.

Jay, I think you missing Coyetee's point about being able to flash the klipsch case around, plus the Klipsch case holds the headphones and the iPod. Most other cases are for just protecting your ipod and attaching to the belt. They don't store you earphones and accessories.