Hello everybody

Jim Cornell

Jim! Good to hear from you. Believe it or not, I was just thinking about you this morning, wondering how you and your family (present and future, including the Cornwalls) were doing! Visit your sister more often! Take care!

fini

So thats how you get all those stars! No credit for just READING this BB. Whats up with that? Thats itcwm23.gif, from now on I'm going to live my life in the pursuit of being an "answering machine?!"Smile.gif

------------------

A/V AMP: Yamaha DSP-A1

TV: 29" Sony Trinitron

DVD: Toshiba SD9200

CDP: Denon DCM-370

MAIN: Klipsch Heresey II

CTR: Klipsch KSF-C5

REAR: Infinity SM-65

(crap)

SUB: Infinity BU-1 (crap)

• 2 weeks later...

The wifes about ready to pop!

Ive been out of work 2 weeks, ripped out the back bathroom, for a room, and also, i built a box for my K-33-E and connected it inline with my rockford fosgate subs, now i actually have to turn the sub level down!

the outlaw is flawless, using toggle switches i hooked 3 systems up in conjunction!

I have the outlaw, in home theater, also using the same fronts, Cornwalls, for the harman kardon, system with the 5 disk CD player, also the second set of corns are hooked up to my pioneer SX 950, so i can listen to all 4 cornwalls at once!

I feel like soundtrack there at home!

I bought the SS.5s, for rears, and now im getting the RC-3s to replace them, using the SS.1s for center rear instead of parting with them!

Ill post sometime soon, take it easy guys, ill let you know what were having, Boy, Girl, right now we dont know!

Its all fun!

Regards Jim