Arriving a bit early...

I'm currently planning on arriving sometime Thursday late afternoon/early evening.

One thing I'd like to do while in Indy is finally get a chance to hear Rogers HT system....

Sooooooooooooo Rog........

I patiently await your gracious response to my self invitation... [:|]

[;)]

That's why the party friday night... and of course your welcome.. (Make sure your on the "Indy Fest 08" thread list!!)

Keep me posted as we get closer to Thursday... I am sure we will do something...

The only thing and it is a concern is I do not want do is go 3 hrs sleep 4-5 days again... I have to respect my wife and kids sanity too. LOL

I am not so sure you with Jubes, will be blown away? I am sure Bill with his Jube HT has to be better..... Right? I have out of town guests here like a lot of us do in Indy... at the house. Even as I plan things.. I am flexible.

Let's talk next week.

Roger.

RIchard, if it's a nice afternoon, feel free to take part in our 'work day' here at the House of Klispch.

Hey Michael, I'm arriving on Thursday afternoon also. If you want, I can ease over to the HOK and give you a hand. Let me know.

David

Richard, consider signing up for a classical music session if there's room

I'd like to.

I'm under the impression there's no room. I originally wanted to but with the vacation & coming back, wasn't sure if I was actually going to be able to attend. I didn't want to sign up & maybe screw it up for someone else.

Maybe if we all petition Ms. Ear lobes.... she can find a way to schmooze me in...?

• Moderators

We can probably squeeze you in, if you leave the earlobes out of it! We've had a couple cancelations. If any one else would still like to attend who hasnt emailed me, please do so!