Pilgrimage Photos

• Moderators

First of all, thanks to everyone who made the trek to celebrate the Klipsch fans with us. Of course we do it for you, but it obviously wouldn't be possible if you didn't take the time and effort to come see us. We had a great time with it as well. It definitely makes our every-day hard work all year mean that much more to see how it interests the people we ultimately do it for.

I've started a Pilgrimage 2008 photo album, but it's a slow process...considering I'm being very lazy today. I'll need to resize my enormous photos and pick out the acceptable ones....I only took around 300 or so (!). Keith will have many more to add to that as well, I'm sure. But there's the link to it, for future reference.

If anyone wants to upload their own Pilgrimage photos to this album, feel free. I believe you should have access. Please do not use the full names of the folks in the picture, unless you've been permitted to do so. I'm sure most would prefer you simply use their forum name.

If anyone does not want their photo included, please email me and let me know.

I'll be getting a CD with Seadog's photos including the 'official' group pose. (We used his camera- I left my memory card home in the computer, sound familiar?)

See my 'Da Gang' thread for photos of the goings on at the House of Klipsch this weekend.

A huge thank you to Amy, Keith and to Seadog and Michael and all of the others who are taking the time to place their photos of the event on the forum for us all to enjoy!

On another note: Instead of bringing it with me, I regret that I went ahead and left my video camera at Roger's house that evening after I had been told in the morning that it was going to be filmed by another videographer who had been hired by Klipsch. Maybe I missed him, but I didn't see a video camera there. Sorry everyone: I tried but, I guess there's no video this year! I'm glad I had my wife Verna's digital still camera to use. Thanks, Verna: You always seem to be prepared! -Glenn

• Moderators

Nice duckie shots, Richard!!

All my favorites are now loaded in the Pilgrimage 2008 album. If I have anybody's name wrong, let me know!

Keith has more for me to upload tomorrow, so there will be more...