Which would work best.

CECAA850

I only use headphines when I run. It seems to make the miles pass quicker when I listen to music. Which pair would you recommend for running? I'm sure even the lowest line would sound better than the stock set I currently use, so running ergonomics would be the number 1 item as far as a determining factor goes. Thanks.

I'd think that one of the Custom models would most likely work best.

I have the Custom 2 but brief demos of the Image models have convinced me they're a lot more comfortable and easy to use, but I'm not sure they'd stay in while running while the Custom models bedable wires should hold things in place and would allow one to wear them loosely so you could hear things in your surrounding. I'd only recommend running with a full seal off road and in an open field but even then I'd think you'd still want to hear a bit of your envvironment.You will however get a lot weker bass without a good seal.

Thanks. I either run on a track or sidewalks, so I don't think that lack of environmental noise should be much of an issue. I've never used in ears before, so I could be wrong however. Do they come with a standard 1/8" jack?

The 1/8th inch (3.5mm) jack is standard on our headphones. They also work with iPhones without adapters.

I run with either C3's or Image X5 & X10 on the treadmill but you will probably find that the Custom series will be better for jogging since you can hang the IEM on your ear with the ear tip out for safety if you are in a location where there is car traffic or other dangerouse environments. Also you will have less noise transmittion up the cable (microphonics) when moving your body up and down due to the ability to synch the product behind your head. This isolates the vibration from the cable to your earlobe area.