Klipsch Update from Bob G.

IndyKlipschFan

Sorry this is a duplicate post, but I had to paste it here with hopes you all would read it. Especially after my comments on my earlier post.

There is a lot going on at Klipsch. Give it some time, and we will see a lot of new audio "toys" come out in the next few years in my opinion.

BTW, I have been alone in an Anechoic chamber just me inside. It is really earie to hear your voice with nothing reflected. You almost swear you can hear your heart beat is is sooo earie. If I had to have that much silence to live with, I think I would go mad. Thank goodness for Klipsch.

======================================================

As quoted by Bob G.

"

Now Klipsch has multiple sites in Hope with a brand new 46,000 sq. ft. distribution center going up near the Klipsch speaker factory which is being expanded. Corporate headquarters are located in Indianapolis where we are adding on to the 100,000 sq. ft. building we occupied just over one year ago. We are about to occupy a 27,000 sq. ft. engineering and technology center in the Indy facility. It should be one of the best around. The addition will include a duplicate anechoic chamber to the one we have in Hope. This will allow us to make comparable measurements in either location. You can take a look at the web cam on this site to see progress."