Bass Shakers

colterphoto1

Finally understand..LOL

You dont get it or what? Both the rooms where I have my audio systems have reinforced walls,there is no "parasitic" flex untill it gets to extreme SPL levels.

Do you even listen when it gets to a point where pain takes over ? NO only afool would. So your point is ?

You said you have never heard a room that doesn't rattle along with the bass. That means your room does rattle. So yeah, you don't get it. When you finally have a room that doesn't rattle you will understand how much that is screwing up the sound.

Shawn

Listen up, you do not have any authority to tell me what I do and do not understand . Capiche?  Learn proper manners before you attempt to give me any lessons.

Wow, quite a rude response from someone preaching about manners.

Quite rude ! LOL

I will not allow some net surfer who never heard my system tell me how it sounds.It is pain silly and discredits this net surfer. [:P]

Rude,believe me you never saw my rude side on this site.

Bass shakers ...great for a HT setup with a "floating" seating space where they can be best used.

• 5 weeks later...

dscf1115kr1.th.jpg

Needs updating as I am adding two Acoupower 18's and four JL Audio Fathom (dual f113's and dual f112's) to this. Nobody matches this level of displacement in a small room,world wide. If anyone has proof of the contrary...please link it. Big Smile

Still missing a LMS5400 18 inch.....