Cornwalls

CIGARBUM

Being real new at this, I'm not sure if I know how write a short narative and include a picture of my systems. As suggested by some the proper placement of the Cornwalls is really a matter of opinion. Where I seem to get the best results is: speakers are situated about 11 feet apart, about 1.5 feet out from the wall, toed in slightly as to intersect a projected line about 1 foot infront of my face. That placement seem to give me good seperation that is still very detailed, the space between the speakers has good soundstage (Imagine, a month ago I couldn't spell soundstage let alone know what it was). I guess the equipment has a lot to do with the detailed sound, now if I could fine some good quality CD's (the bad ones really sound bad).

Any comments or suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

How for the pictures?????????????

post-32367-13819411106032_thumb.jpg

Do you have the Cornwall's in a symmetrical room (i.e. parallel walls are equal in length)? If yes, you might also want to make sure that the distance from the side walls to your speakers are equal to each other.

I did this with my Chorus speakers and it refined the image another step better.

I sure like your username.... nothing like a good cigar, especially when casting a line.

Our main listening systems are similar, but I'm running tubed mono's with cornwalls. The cornwalls are tough to beat, and IMHO only the Khorns are capable of out performing them.

I really like that little rectagular box with the blue lights. Why don't you give it to me..... [:D]