U guys r scaring me!!

cruzervin

this is my first post..

I'm starting to save money to buy the 4.1 speakers.

I've read alot of reviews about the promedia 4.1 speakers and heard nothing bad about them.

And now i go to this forum and i see people saying that their set is defective and that theyre going to return it.

Im in toronto and i just wanna know the chances of me getting a defective set.

cwm1.gif

think about how many unique complaint you have read, then compare that to the amount of sets sold... a VERY small chance of getting a defective set Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

ProMedia 5.1 Placement Help s>

no problem Smile.gif enjoy your speakers, whenever you get them Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

*Dont worry if you have any problems Justin will take care of them Wink.gif Justin is chained to the Klipsch BB for life.At almost 4000 posts he is the resident Answering Machine in chief.

Count on Justin for all LoudMedia help and servive.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

*This message was paid by Justin

tis true, tis sad, tis my life Smile.gif

haha Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

Cruz I live in Toronto. Bought a set of 4.2's from Kromer Radio at Bathurst and Dundas a while ago. (4.2 is just dual 2.1's, almost the same as 4.1, but more bass) Have been using them for almost a year now, and they still work great. If anything ever goes wrong with them, Kromer will repair or exhange your product, depending on how long you've had them. The good thing is you won't ever have to ship them back to Klipsch. You will get your problm dealt with locally. (If there's ever a problem. Chances are slim though. I asked about defective 5.1 sets a few weeks ago, and they said they've never had a single complaint.)

-UP

If you're interested in getting dual 2.1's let me know. I have a coupon for 20 dollars off the 2.1's when I bought a ksw-15. Been trying to give it to someone for a long time because I sure as hell won't use it.

------------------

Liv Tyler as Arwen: "If you want him, come and claim him!" - Translation: "I am very hot."

The speakers arent bad by any means but they are known to give out after a couple weeks. If you want to be sure they wont save up a little more and get the 5.1's but make sure your sound card can handle them.

------------------

Receiver:Pioneer VSX-D850S

Display: Mitsubishi 46 inch HDTV

Fronts: RF-3II

Center: RC-3II

Surrounds: RS-3II

Sub: SVS 20-39CS+ w/ Samson S-1000 Amplifier

quote:

Originally posted by AMIGATHEBEST:

The speakers arent bad by any means but they are known to give out after a couple weeks. If you want to be sure they wont save up a little more and get the 5.1's but make sure your sound card can handle them.

not true. i have had ~6 sets of promedia speakers, none ever gave me trouble.

------------------

-justin