Hybrid Trachorn

Guest David H

See if you can make sense of this.

Put the mic about 6 feet from the driver....straight on vertical axis....or 0 degrees.

------generate a curve.

Then do the same by moving the mic 30 degrees from the 0 axis then do it a 45 degrees.

This may seem difficult but not really. Do you have something around the house that you can set on the K55 that will give an angle....then "point" toward where the mic should be 6 feet away?

So what we can "kinda" see is the horizontal off axis response.......keeping the vertical axis at zero.

jc

post-16499-1381941961845_thumb.jpg

Guest David H

Do you have something around the house that you can set on the K55 that will give an angle....then "point" toward where the mic should be 6 feet away?

The K-55 is mounted to the Trachorn in the Cornscala, however I have spent most of the day on a set of Decorator Trachorn for a local Lascala owner.

When my adapter order arrives I can do some more testing using this set.

I think I am going to make him another set and lose these, because he is very maticuluos and, I have a few minor flaws in this set. that I am sure he will pick apart.

post-24405-1381941961998_thumb.jpg