Wall-E

DU73

Disney/Pixar has done it yet again. What a great fun movie for the kids and the adults with a great story line and definitely on two levels so everyone can enjoy with powerful messages within it as well. Will be watching it again at the cinema very soon. Can’t wait actually. Totally loved it..

• 4 weeks later...

My kids can't wait until I buy the DVD for Christmas...

i cant wait for christmas so santa can give me a copy.

TNRabbit - absolutly right - fantastic movies, on two levels so everyone can enjoy, great picture and awesome sound.

i cant get enough of 'Cars' at the moment "focus..speed.. i'm built for speed"

• 3 weeks later...

I know - I so cant wait - but in Australia a release date is not even given yet. Maybe Jan or Feb 2009. It is still showing in some of the cinemas here.

I tried preordering from Amazon, I have not used Amazon in years and now, as I understood it from their website that you need to sign up to get one of THEIR credit cards. I was not comfortable with that, I used to be able to provide them with my credit card details and that was it. But now it appears that you have to use THEIR card. Am I wrong in this - or can I still use my credit card details?

So I will wait until it comes out in Australia, I have tried other dvd sites in America but with the exchange rate as it is now it is sooooo expensive.

Is their a cheaper dvd/bleray site in America that I can use? just that the exchange rate is pretty ordinary at the moment

• 2 weeks later...