Cornwall prices on ebay

Guest " "

Price Date Ended iconSortdownblue.gif
vjo.darwin.domain.finding.supergallerydialog.SuperGalleryDialogHandler.init("
\"\"Enlarge<\/a><\/div>");
1802905553898080_1.jpgvjo.darwin.domain.finding.supergallerydialog.SuperGalleryDialogHandler.writeEnlargeLink("180290555389", 1, 0, "http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-Cornwall-Speakers_W0QQitemZ180290555389QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item180290555389"); This seller accepts PayPal
6 Bids
Sold
$450.00 Sep-27 17:30
1203079543338080_1.jpgvjo.darwin.domain.finding.supergallerydialog.SuperGalleryDialogHandler.writeEnlargeLink("120307954333", 1, 0, "http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-Cornwall-II-Loudspeakers-W-all-original-papers_W0QQitemZ120307954333QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item120307954333"); This seller accepts PayPal
4 Bids
Sold
$836.50 Sep-26 18:29
Picture Size:iconPicSize1_7x7.gificonPicSize2_11x11.gificonPicSize1_15x15.gif
Page

Post does not show the prices? Can you check it and repost? Thanks.

Also, how do you "query" eBay to find what sold and for how much?

Prices are on the far right if it sold.

To check ebay to inquire on past sales, you would pick the advance search tab located next to the top search field, find and select completed transactions, and you will get past sales.

Like new Cornwall II's in Nevada. eBay 1499.00 BIN yesterday. 1299.00 BIN today. If they are infact as seller describes probably the nicest pair you could ever hope to find. IMO, for someone within close pick up range they are probably worth 1200.00

Location,. location, location.

I know of a pair of 2002 LaScala's for sale in TX, that if they were in NY, I would buy them today. The 370 bucks to ship, on top of the sell price, is a show stopper.

I picked up a pair of near perfect '80 C-WL's about 1 1/2 ago in my local area for $500 it was a P/U auction. I also did my friend a favor and I am holding onto his C-H-15's (Hard Rock Maple Vertical's with Cane Grill with the Clear/Gold pie slice logos) [:D]

" I picked up a pair of near perfect '80 C-WL's about 1 1/2 ago in my local area for $500 it was a P/U auction"

There you go, and not an isolated case from my recolections.

It might be my imagination, I'm getting the general impression that prices off the forum have become more attractive than prices on the fourm. Craigslist and local papers being the example, ebay and audiogon the exception.

Agreed Fritz, not taking anything away from forum members but $500 - $800 is more realistic unless you have something really special or immaculate.

I just got lucky because of where the '80's were located geographically and it was P/U only. My buddy paid a stereo shop like $1200 for the '73 Maple Corn's around three years ago but I have never seen or ever heard of another pair of verticals in that Hard Rock Maple finish. The back's and front lip are tastefully painted a cream color to accentuate the Maple/Cane finish.