brother win's $20,000 2008 victory motorcycle

Guest " "

Some folks have all the luck. My brother bought a $20.00 raffle ticket in may, and got a call yesterday that he won. He picked it up this morning.

1 in 1500 chance of winning. The sponsor made 11,000 on the raffle.

Not many Harley owners would sell there Harley for a Jap bike

What part of Japan is Minnesota in?

Exactly....

Cribbed from the Wikipedia article on Victory Motorcycles (say what you will about Wikipedia, but it does come in handy once in awhile):

Polaris, a Minnesota company with sales of approximately $1.8 billion per year, was one of the earliest manufacturers of snowmobiles. Polaris also manufactures ATVs and, until recently, personal watercraft. Seeking to diversify their product line, and observing the huge sales enjoyed by Harley-Davidson and other manufacturers, the company decided to produce a large motorcycle built entirely in the United States.

Yup, don't look like "Jap" bikes to me.

As a Harley owner myself ------------ (I Would) He will probally sell the Victory to cover taxes & buy MORE Harley chrome !

Not many Harley owners would sell there Harley for a Jap bike

Would you sell your klipschs for panasonics ? NOT

I'm a Harley owner (wife has a Ducati), but it has always struck me as a bit girly how Harley dudes have to play dress up on their bikes with the shiny stuff.