Monoprice

Jay481985

Jay,

I have to agree, I like Monoprice. I purchased speaker wire from them and it's very good quality. I have also purchased speaker wire, component and RCA from BlueJeans, and they are also have a great product. But for the price Monoprice is just the same.

How does everything sound now with the RC-64 hooked up?

James

So I switched the cables and in reality downgraded from 10 gauge belden to 12 gauge monoprice with bananas. Improvement - None. Deprovement - None. Easier to install - Oh yes.

Can I honestly hear a difference, not really though I did not do a real sound evaluation. I just wanted to get some bananas cause the 10 gauge belden would not fit easily into either the rf-83 or crown xti, I had to unwind some copper to get them to fit in which shorts seems too easy to be had. I did change the center speaker from Monster cable what seems to be 12 gauge (I brought 4 feet of it) to the monoprice. No sound difference. The monster cable though is nice on the hands as the copper is softer and more flexible. Probably due to more finer strands but I do not care now since I use bananas.