New Sub Suggestions

sonny

If you don't mind the natural cherry color, pick up an RSW-10d from Vann's for $499.00. Compact but very clean and tight. Many might agree that this is probably the best sub deal on the web right now(MSRP $1299.00). This sub packs 500w RMS and 1200w peak and uses the same woofers as the RT-10d minus one passive woofer. Just bought one to replace my RW-10d which just could not keep up with my RF-63's. I had the crossover set on the 63's at 50hz to compensate for the inconsistant bass from the RW-10d. Once the RSW-10d joined the setup, I changed the setting to 70hz and moved the RW-10d to the bedroom. Now I can clearly hear what was missing.

Bill

this should be in the sub section....however you are here now.....

hopefully the "Ear" will respond. i asked him the same question and one of the companys he suggested was Elemential designs. i got their A2-300 sub for $315 and it's a beast! it has double the range and power of my ksw-12. in my apt i had to turn down the ksw-12 so i know what i bought is more than enough.

for got to add.....i just sold my 10.5 and c-5 set up. are you looking to do the crossover mod to them? i would highly reccemond it! i did it and it was like i took a pillow off the front of them. they sounded amazing after i did that mod. i also upgraded the wire, but i am a little OCD about stuff like that.

just my 2cents