Palladium

Rudy81

Well I stand to be corrected! Not the first time I opened my mouth and inserted foot! I just have a hard time believing that if you are paying for something (expensive) and beautiful to boot you would want it paired w/ something that meets the criteria both aestetically (is that how you spellit)?? and sonically. But to each his own! Tigerwoods..... Would you believe that I never even hooked them up!! I'm using my 72 khorns and I meant to use yours in conjuction w/ my Belles for a 7.7 room. Courese things didn't go as planned

A very interesting prediction you made there. I am sure the Jubilees sound fantastic, driven by Crown or just about anything else. I can't compare the sound to Palladiums because I have not yet had the pleasure of auditioning Jubilees, but I would never tell someone my Palladiums were better than whatever they have chosen, because audio is so subjective.

I would love to hear from others about their experiences with Palladiums. I have enjoyed perusing this forum for peoples' perspective on other Klipsch products and look forward to the same with the speakers I chose.

A very interesting prediction you made there.

It wasn't much of a prediciton on my part. There were threads going on for 10+ pages on a regular basis about how noting can ever beat a Jubilee and how a $20,000 speaker is just a boutique item and not serious audio. Of course, nobody had heard the Palladiums at the time, but why should the facts alter the opinion of the zealots. My fear was that persons such as yourself would get ran out of here by some guy with a pair of Heresys with worn out crossivers and a $20 garage sale receiver explaining to you that for $20,000 you clould have bought 20 pais of (fill in the name of your favorite Heritage speaker).

Then after some folks actually heard the Palladiums they were impressed at what they could do (midrange clarity, imaging, etc.)

I still have not heard them but woudl love to. I think that I am not going to CES this year but will definately be going to The Home Entertainment Show here in Las Vegas. The Palladiums will not be there though.

I am still really curious about a high end speaker that can use a 100 to 200 wpc amp for 100 + db performance. That is impressive and what a sales pitch. If you are down to two similarly priced speakers and one needs $10,000 monoblocks and the other uses $3000 amps, the choice gets much easier.

I would love to hear from others about their experiences with Palladiums. I have enjoyed perusing this forum for peoples' perspective on other Klipsch products and look forward to the same with the speakers I chose.

I own Jubilees and love them!

I've also heard the Palladium P39F and would love to own them also!

Enjoy

mike tn[Y]