Fronts to go with RB-5's

JohnWB

Hi All,

I am trying to pout together a 5.1surround sound system in a new greta room over my garage and am cluelessas to what to get for front speakers. I have a pair of RB-5 bookshelves that I have been using for years to listen to music and would like to incorporate them as the back speakers. I have a Harmon-Kardon AVR-85 receiver and do not want to break the bank on the rest of my speakers to complete the system. I would like speakers that sound good with the surround as well as with just music. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

I am in CT. I have been checking e-bay and Craig's list incessantly lately but seem to be wasting my time becasue I don't know what the heck I'm looking for. I saw some Cornwall III's on e-bay and have read that they're awesome but the bidding has gotten high for my budget. Where is Noah??

I clicked the link you gave me to the Garage Sale place and left hima message. This Forum is still a bit confusing to me so I hope I did it the right way. I left him my cell phone number on teh message. Thank You for all your help. I need to log off and do some work. If you are in contact with Noah can you tell him that I have left a message somewhere for him.

Thanks,

JohnWB.

how big is the room? a complete rf-3 II system would be awesome. if you can find it a rf-5/ rc-7 would be a little better. then of course if you can find some rf-7's thats awesome too. try www.audiogon.com they usually have some great deals. sometimes www.videogon.com will have some lurking around.