Sub-12

sonny

• Moderators

I just bought one...supposed to be brand new and in the box and full warranty but they list it as 2 years...had to pay tax in Illinois but at $275 delivered it's pretty nice.

Bill

Hey Bill,

Yes, HH Gregg is an authorized dealer, and full warranty on all our subwoofers is 2 years. Passive product is 5. That is a great price!

i got mine delivered a couple of days ago from hh greg. 249 plus tax. since its a down firing sub and i have real hard wood floors would you guys recommend putting a piece of carpet under it. waiting till after xmas to get a stand alone blu ray player. have a ps3 already on my main system.

I DON'T recommend getting carpet under it. The RW 10 isn't down firing, but the ports pointed downward at the ground. I had a piece of plywood under it, and it made a noticable difference over the carpet. Nothing major, you really had to listen closely to notice it. So I say roll with the hard wood floors, which is what I also have now......

• 1 month later...

listening to the stones steel wheels last night turned on the sub to see what it sounded like and after a couple of songs the sub danced across the floor at least 4 inches. the sub was on 4 and it does have the felt pads on the legs. no family members were home so it was a little LOUD. the neighbors were shoveling snow and kinda staring over at the house. maybe a piece of carpet is the answer