• Recent Posts

• @Jammer-JDW  The walnut looks dry, from the appearance in your pictures. You might want to apply some Boiled Linseed Oil or similar treatment.
    • Why not simply provide members a good deal instead of having members bid against the rest of the world? to me, this site is for MEMBERS who are looking out for each other. Not for members to try and gain the highest profit off of fellow members. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. In my opinion, you shouldn't be able to come in here and advertise your ads on Ebay. Gaining the highest profit margin off of a fellow member is, to me, disrespectful.
    • We were at Rock City for an event, and got home about 9:00, auger beat from all the walking we did. When we got home we just showered and went to bed. Forgot about the solar event...   Maybe tonight will still be ok. Jonas' girlfriend got some nice pics in Merritt, BC.
    • Maybe this is the replacement ?   Interestingly the crossover on this model is 750 Hz, very close to the Cornwall 4.        
    • Weekend Bump   Go Pro or Go Home!!   Note: I can ship if you arrange
    • Thanks Woofers!   They really are a nice match and with all the work that Ben ( Leestereo @ Audiokarma ) put into the AU-717 it should be worry free for another 40 plus years.   One of the big issues with this vintage of amps from Sansui (as well as other brands) is the adhesive that was used to secure all the caps would break down over time and turned very corrosive. And in turn causing failures. Ben did the very tedious job of cleaning all this old glue off the boards before replacing the caps.  
    • It's possible that all our ear piercing highs and shouty mids are driving everyone insane around here LOL.
    • I'm not sure why you always seem to feel offended, but...carry on. 
    • I have a pair of Heritage Klipsch La Scala and a pair of Heritage Klipsch Chorus speakers I bought while over seas serving in the U.S. ARMY back 86 to 89.  I'm looking for a good receiver that can drive my speakers. I prefer Marantz, and seek one that pushes between 100-150 continuous watts per channel, seeking 5 channel to run both pair of speakers plus my powered subwoofer, I have CD player and Phono as well. what can you recomend me getting please ?My Name is John