• Recent Posts

• The Northern Lights were putting on a show tonight. A little hard to see much of it with the naked eye but my phone didn’t have much trouble picking it up.   Just up the hill from my house, overlooking downtown Spruce Pine, NC.    
    • This past week we had a visitor where I work. I got to meet Eddie Tuduri, a drummer. I think maybe one of the most humble people I have ever met. He started a program using rhythm to help people with injuries, on the spectrum, tons of things.   He had snapped his neck when body surfing many years ago, and getting his body to move again helped tremendously  in his healing Oh, need to add that he's played with Delaney Bramlett, Bobby Whitlock, The Beach Boys, Dobie Gray, Del Shannon, Rick Nelson and the Stone Canyon Band, Dr. John, Ike Turner, “Boxer,” Ronnie Hawkins, The Down Child Blues Band, “Chilliwack,” The Five Man Electric Band, Brenda Russell, Wha-Koo, Bill Champlin, Marianne Faithful, Martha Reeves, John Stewart, Steve Perry, Kenny Neal, Tata Vega, Ronnie Laws, Englebert Humperdinck, Dwight Yoakum, Johnny Rivers, Freddy Fender and Charlie Rich, Michael McDonald, Jimmy Messina and JD Souther to name a few.     I don't have a video to share, just thanks to someone with a big heart.    
    • Sleeping Hollow:    
    • Life is like a roll of toilet paper. Towards the end, it goes faster.
    • Well, okay he didn't and your replying to what I said is either ignoring or an attempt to adulterate what I typed. FYI, we are still getting together in smaller groups. BUT, one get-together is, also, one of the bales of straw on the camel's back that has gotten us here: so many members departed. Forum members being put in the forum jail for correcting misinformation from our double 0 special agent, planning the SWAG, mentioning Bob C's name (one that I have been placed in the forum jail for spelling his full name), and being condemned for using mid bracing in LaScala and such despotism has jilted loyal members and this is the results: no Pilgrimage, low attendance to the classes and PWK BB.    Here, reread what I said.   I don't like complainers who have no so solutions. To be transparent, I have no solutions to how to make this forum a great place again, less cacti and more tropical again for the ones who made it a great place. IDK, maybe removing the Moderated Postes punishment that was imposed on the one who did not agree with 00; the ability to mention Bob C without punishment; and some sort of other olive branch that helps, rather than hurts.     
    • Looks like they're all sold out except for the white ones I believe the 396's are being discontinued? Maybe just PHT is no longer selling "pro" gear? $2k new for a pair is a steal they were already heavily discounted at $3500 a pair just a few weeks back. 
    • Amp(s) are SOLD. Thank you Sir -