Tweeks???? WTF

fenderbender

ST.JPG

I just invented something..... it's a futuristic fabric that replaces your grills mesh. Used in military and classified NASA missions. Stereo times said it was a wanted component...... (refer to picture). Send me 500 bucks, andyou get a 3 day trial. You have 72 hrs to return it if unhappy............... But my tone deaf friends say there's no way you'll be un satisfied. Oh ya, one more thing, CASH only!!! 1-800-audiocons www.yaright.com

I want to try to get my cables down to absolute zero........I here if you then play Pink Floyd Darkside, you will actually tear the fabric of space time and be able to experience multi-dimensional travel with out movement.....sorta like folding space with out all that nasty melange gas.....

Tried that.... Was working on a special "insta-cooler" for Sam Adams... Yah know the kind of thing where you put in the beer and 10 seconds later it's cold.... Well, I tried dry ice but it took too long... So I went to Praxair and got a flask of liquid nitrogen. Poured that baby in... Blew up the beer, but what a seriously cool special effect.... So I dumped a pair of cables in there to get the super conductor effect... Immediately wiped out the insulation, etc. I hate it when science goes bad....[:D]

I'll stick with the old frat standby..... "expired" fire extiguishers....

Some people have said the same thing about this. But hey, "art" wasn't the point. The intersection of utility, desire and money, was the point. People have diamond encrusted bath faucets - is that a crime?

Those diamond encrusted faucets aren't being sold as a device to improve audio signals. But if they were, at least the buyer would at least own the diamonds instead of $35 worth of silver plating.

The analogy of expensive, ineffective audio products being art is simply wrong. Such tweaks have little to no artistic merit and offer no audible improvement. They are ripoffs, plain and simple.

A better comparison for audio might be expensive sports cars. When one spends 200K or more for a Ferrari one gets a high level of performance. Whether that performance is worth 200K or not is the decision of the purchaser. However, Ferraris do have good resale values, because of engineering and artistic excellence.

There are pieces of audio gear that are costly and offer good performance. This junk ain't it, however.

Electron flow is actually in the opposite direction of what we traditionally note as current flow. I still like the analogy of water to represent current flow. Maybe I could capitalize on that image to sell some snake-oily cables and connectors.