Tweeks???? WTF

fenderbender

My favorite "customer" comment... I just cannot figure out how a stereo system is an "audio eco-system" though.... Unless his is falling apart and turning into some weird eco-friendly compost.....

I consider the Bybee Bullets an invaluable component in my audio eco- system, not another tacked on tweak. I am looking forward to the audiophile community catching wind of these remarkable devices. Should make for some great buzz. .."

and just in case you think you have heard it all....

Jack Bybee's Quantum Purifiers were originally developed for military applications, many of which are still highly classified. .....

Within any playback system, musical and visual information is transmitted by electrons flowing through conductors. As electrons interact with the conductive materials of cables and circuits, very low-level (quantum) noises are generated. As quantum noise energy accumulates in the propagating signal, low-level details pertaining to ambience, soundstage, timbre, dynamics, color fidelity and picture resolution are obscured, robbing the presentation of vividness and life.

Bybee Quantum Purifiers operate on the quantum mechanical level to regulate the flow of electrons that make up the signal (picture a metering light regulating freeway traffic flow). Current flow within the Quantum Purifier is unimpeded and ideal (think of the unencumbered flow of traffic on a lightly traveled expressway). During transit through the Quantum Purifier, quantum noise energy is stripped off the electrons, streamlining their flow through ensuing conductors. Unwanted quantum noise energy dissipates as heat within the Quantum Purifier rather than emerging as a layer of contamination residue over the audio/video information.

The benefits of this process extend beyond the physical length of the Quantum Purifier. As electrons speed through the purifier, a "slipstream" effect is formed which facilitates current flow in the surrounding conductors of the playback system.

Well.... at least my kids and I are ready for the ill effects of spurious quantum fields.....

You know, it's funny how ripoffs like Medoff eventually get caught engaging in investment scams and are arrested. But in home audio, frauds such as this guy go on and on, plying thier wares to the ignorant and uninformed, unchecked. And they have the reviewers of magazines like Stereophile actually endorsing this crap! Let the buyer beware.

And they have the reviewers of magazines like Stereophile actually endorsing this crap! Let the buyer beware.

In this particular case, it's Stereo Times, which I guess is meant to sound like Stereophile and confuse the reader. The web page of awards is nothing but endorsements of overpriced junk.

And they have the reviewers of magazines like Stereophile actually endorsing this crap! Let the buyer beware.

In this particular case, it's Stereo Times, which I guess is meant to sound like Stereophile and confuse the reader. The web page of awards is nothing but endorsements of overpriced junk.

Actually, it was The Absolute Sound, isssue 182, where I read a review on these audio miracles. TAS magazine routinely endorses overpriced, worthless junk like these devices.

I do not mean to suggest I think these things do what they claim BUT I should point out that jack worked for years as a top consultant to the defense industry and designed some of the electrical stealth equipment currently used on our sub fleet. just a bit of interesting trivia I though I would add to the mix. they guy has fablulous credentials, wonder if he might have soemting here.... regards, tony

MR. MCQUIRE
Ben - I just want to say one word to
you - make that just three words -

BEN
Yes, sir.

MR. MCQUIRE
Are you listening?

BEN
Yes I am.

MR. MCQUIRE
(gravely)
Carbon Fiber Nanotubes

They look at each other for a moment.

BEN
Exactly how do you mean?

MR. MCQUIRE
There is a great future in Carbon Fiber Nanotubes.
Think about it. Will you think
about it?

BEN
Yes, I will.

MR. MCQUIRE
Okay. Enough said. That's a deal.

this is all great stuff....I run my audio cables thru my deep freezer....the deep freezer freezes the cables....this has the effect of moving the atoms closer together....reducing the distance between the atoms has an improvement on the sound.

The reviewer in TAS was highly impressed, so the magic bullets may actually do something, and if they were a few hundred dollars a set or less, he might actually sell some. However, it looks like Bybee prices his stuff as if it was for NASA or for a military contract, not for ordinary citizens.

That reminds me, this month's issue of TAS also gave a glowing recommendation to foam rubber cable elevators (made of two kinds of foam in three layers!) for only $299 for a dozen. Apparently they're another must-have hi-fi item.

I want to try to get my cables down to absolute zero........I here if you then play Pink Floyd Darkside, you will actually tear the fabric of space time and be able to experience multi-dimensional travel with out movement.....sorta like folding space with out all that nasty melange gas.....

this is all great stuff....I run my audio cables thru my deep freezer....the deep freezer freezes the cables....this has the effect of moving the atoms closer together....reducing the distance between the atoms has an improvement on the sound.

People have diamond encrusted bath faucets - is that a crime?

I want a diamond encrusted BBX II ....princess cut (because I'm a princess) around the faceplate....and pave for all the knobs (because I'm also a nob)....and emerald cut all around .....nothing less than a D color....that'll maker sound gooder........[:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P]