Incredibly lucky crash landing .

sunburnwilly

Not at all! It shows your intelligence.

I hate when that happens.

BTW, I always find it very interesting to hear the accounts of people praying on planes that are in distress. It's amazing how priorities can become clear in dire circumstances. I wonder what atheists do in similar straits.

you reflect on your life and loved ones.....

There's a teenager on our street who has been seen spanking his monkey out in broad daylight. His older brother (discharged military) was reported for being in the middle of the highway, throwing rocks at passing cars. I don't have to drive to CO to find weirdos! I can just look out my back door, like ol' John Fogerty.

I am surprised someone so young would have been given a permit to own a wild animal such as a monkey.

The hell are you talking about? You wouldn't think of your family and loved ones if you were on a plane that was going to crash?

I've never been put in that situation, so I can't say for sure what I would or wouldn't do. All I know is most people who have, confess to praying. The human mind is an amazing thing and can function on multiple levels at once, so I think it reasonable that a person could pray fervently and have thoughts of family and friends too. It's just that "reflecting" to me implies a passivity or calmness that I think to most people would be hard to come by in such a situation.

My concern is now every pilot who wants to show off is going to try this.

Tell me you did not mean that or you meant to say something else.

Do you even know what it takes to become a pilot and to be able to reach that level a flying job?

Do you think actually think the airlines would let any idiots fly a multi-million dollars machine with 150 people on board if they were not well trained and thought they would try to ditch an airplane for fun??

My concern is now every pilot who wants to show off is going to try this.

Tell me you did not mean that or you meant to say something else.

Do you even know what it takes to become a pilot and to be able to reach that level a flying job?

Do you think actually think the airlines would let any idiots fly a multi-million dollars machine with 150 people on board if they were not well trained and thought they would try to ditch an airplane for fun??

..... remark regarding show off remark deleted.....

There's a teenager on our street who has been seen spanking his monkey out in broad daylight. His older brother (discharged military) was reported for being in the middle of the highway, throwing rocks at passing cars. I don't have to drive to CO to find weirdos! I can just look out my back door, like ol' John Fogerty.

We can safely assume you lock your doors (even when you are home...)

There's a teenager on our street who has been seen spanking his monkey out in broad daylight.  His older brother (discharged military) was reported for being in the middle of the highway, throwing rocks at passing cars.  I don't have to drive to CO to find weirdos!  I can just look out my back door, like ol' John Fogerty.

I am surprised someone so young would have been given a permit to own a wild animal such as a monkey.

you show me someone spanking his monkey and I'll show you a good disciplinarian ......

We can safely assume you lock your doors (even when you are home...)

We do now!