RF63 and RC64 Cherry HELP!!

nezff

Hello guys. I have a serious dilemnia. I have a chance to get a pair of RF63s and RC64 for a pretty good price shipped to the door, but there is one catch.

They are in the Cherry finish. My setup(RF62s,RC62,RS42s,and RW10d) is all black now. This is such a good price, that I dont really want to pass it up just because the finish. Im pretty sure the cherry will be ok, It just wont really match anything. lol

HELP!

• Moderators

I'll be honest, that does not seem like a dilemma to me. I absolutely love the cherry finish on my RF-83's. When I first unpacked them, I stared at them and think I even caressed them. LOL. My wife just stared and laughed at me. I was like a kid at Christmas. Granted, this was by far the best pair of speakers I have EVER owned in my life so I was excited just to have them.

In my theater room, my front three will be cherry, side and rear are black. It actually matches better for my setup because my walls are maroon and other accents are black (seats, ceiling, entertainment center) etc. So it goes great in my opinion. The cherry just looks so elegant to me.

Yeah Im pretty sure I will sell my old setup. Not sure if I might keep the RF62s or not to use for surround duty when I build my house and have a media room. I really need to make up some of the cost, so I might sell everything except the RS42s.

You interested Youth in something I have?