F1 In Cherry?

JSChapman

Hi everyone.I hope I am asking this question in the right section.I was doing some browsing on the internet for some new Klipsch speakers because I have a birthday coming up.I am really interested in the Klipsch F1 tower speakers and what I found was the F1's in CHERRY. Now these are not listed on Klipsch's website,so what's the deal? I really like the look of the F1 in cherry, but they seem kind of rare.I found them on this website(http://www.vanns.com/shop/servlet/item/reviews/542840534/klipsch-f1-cherry) and yes I know the sales date is old,but I would really would like to have them. Any help in finding these speakers again would be greatly appreciated.

I HIGHLY doubt you'll be able to find them in cherry. I've never seen anyone with cherry ones. If I were you, here's what I personally would do. Knowing that CC is going out of business, I would try to find out what day their "real" sale starts, and buy them there. Some of their audio gear is 40% off, but not Klipsch yet. Klipsch may never be 40% off, but it's worth a wait.................

Or as mentioned above, you could take the used route. On my local Craigslist, there are some F2's for 300. dude sounds desparate to sell them though.....

I believe the Synergy floorstanding series was available in cherry finish for the Canadian market.

Well if that's true can you help me out? Like where to look or shop for them? The look of the F1 in cherry just looks and seems better than the standard black one.

• Klipsch Employees

I have a pr of Cherry F2's.

The F2 is my fave from that line. The port / woofer / cabinet tunning is textbook.

The Cherry was built for the UK / over seas only. There were only about 12 pr of Cherry in the US at one time.

Vanns sells our disscontuned product. We must have had some cherry left over...

I will sell my F2's. $300 with boxes.

I could even work out a deal to get them to you.

• Moderators

I will sell my F2's. $300 with boxes.

I could even work out a deal to get them to you.

Wow, if you are seriously wanting F1's, and can get the F2's cheaper than the F1's, I'd be all over that.

BTW, I wasn't trying to correct your spelling, I just love the cherry as well. [:D]

• 3 weeks later...