Wood wall plaques

I've been hanging some Klipsch paraphanelia in my new workshop and came across the oval Klispch logo plaque made of Heritage 7 ply wood.

Mine is still raw birch, unfinshed. I feel like I need to do something with it.

How have you guys finished yours? Post pics if you have them.

Thanks, Michael

I've been hanging some Klipsch paraphanelia in my new workshop and came across the oval Klispch logo plaque made of Heritage 7 ply wood.

Mine is still raw birch, unfinshed. I feel like I need to do something with it.

How have you guys finished yours? Post pics if you have them.

Thanks, Michael

With that nice new workshop...... sounds like a project is in order (when it warms up and you don't freeze youself to anything you touch....) Do nice stain, say "gunstock" to give it a Klipsch coppery flavor, router the edges with an ogive bit, black lacquer the edges and the back, and it would look spectacular!!!

"I" (or rather my girlfriend at the time) painted my plaque the color of the Klipsch logo above....black with copper colored text. I think it looks awesome...gonna have to dig it out to post a pic though...I'm pretty sure it's in one of the boxes I haven't unpacked yet from my last move...

• 2 weeks later...

I lelt our plaque "au naturel" and proudly nested with our other little treasures on the top shelf of the bookcase I built for our theater. But, I do like what Seadog did with his; nice job!

post-10177-13819447525182_thumb.jpg