Moron of the century award- you gotta see this one

winchester21

Forget about dumb crook of the week or any other Darwin related incidents. This guy wins- hands down- no contest. Google- "Man arrested for strapping toddler to moped". 40 mile road trip in the middle of the winter on a liquior cycle with a baby strapped to the back with a bungee cord.Only in NC. And here they are allowed to breed.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6602853

Yes.... I do believe he moved up there from here..... Although, you've never lived until you see a drunk Russian sailor who jumped ship in Port Everglades, stole a car, and drove 75 miles in the dark, and through here at 2:00 AM, no lights on at all, sitting in the side window of the car, steering with his feet, waving a vodka bottle..... His statement to the judge? "It was dark, I could not find the lights, so I drove sitting in the window; what's wrong with that? We do it all the time in Smolensk...."

True story. I was the translator for the first appearance hearing... I then called the embassy (required for Russian nationals). They refused to come get him..... Something to the effect that they did not want him back if at all possible.....

dude's caree is over. his stupid stride comerical has already been pulled. jay-z has been quoted saying "he messed with the wrong person" i forget the ending but it's a threat and it's not good.

dude is going to be the next "tupoc." no oppence, just saying he's not going to be here and "nobody know nothing."