Pop a fuse

Romak

I put a inline fuse in my 2 of my Fortes 1's... was it necessary??? I do love these bad boys. I have to admit, tonight I may have turned it up a bit and may have popped one fuse.[A] But boy was it fun to feel the house shake! [:P]

Carver TFM-35 (x2) puts out da poop.

The main reason I put this up is I hear the Klipsch can take it like a champ (W) and I DO believe it.

I was pushing it hard tonight and have 1 amp fuse's in 2 of my Fortes that I updated. I don't normally hit the 200 w range on the Carvers but sometimes ya get an itch. I seen 300 a time or 2.

Anyway, did I "crap" out on the amp (pushed to much)?? It was a riot and have it back up and going at lower volumes[;)]

I do have the utmost respect for Klipsch. Just needed a rafter cleaning[;)]

LOL! I was just flapping my gums I guesss. Every time I "test" these things they never fail to amaze. I went clockwise hard with the Denon and watched the Carver needles dance. It was a thing of beauty and didn't have to drive to the concert.

I'm thinking I was pushing the amp to hard.....? Not a huge deal, the Fortes live and still breath fire. [6]