Picture LPs are pretty cool

Chicago_Pete

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete,

I agree with Rich except maytbe you should keep the James Bond and send me you're Meat Loaf Bat Out Of Hell or Boston Boston LP so you have plently of room for the James Bond. Or just send Rich your James Bond and I'll take either the Bat Out Of Hell or Boston, whichever one you don't have room for.

Ben

*** you Pete and *** you InterwebsWink Now I am wasting all sorts of time looking for picture discs. In searching for them I some how ran into this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220362123060&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123

WTF!!?? I am a zeppelin fan like the next guy but this ain't no beatles butcher cover. What gives?

I thought this would look nice on the wall, but I missed out on the auction. At 13 bucks a lot more easy to stomach then the $400 one above.

7a20_1.JPG

Lots of Who picture discs out there...I really like the numbers one for some reason.

ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHGHGHGHGHGHG

didn't Moonie or Ox draw the 'Numbers' cover?

• 4 months later...

I picked this one up yesterday. I think I paid $7 or $8 for it. I bought a few albums, but this was the only picture disc. I don't intend on playing it, but I've always had "a thing" for Linda, so it was a no-brainer! Same picture on both side, "side one" and "side two" printed at the bottom of the pictures.

cd95_1_sbl.jpg

Dennie

I picked this one up yesterday. I think I paid $7 or $8 for it. I bought a few albums, but this was the only picture disc. I don't intend on playing it, but I've always had "a thing" for Linda, so it was a no-brainer! Same picture on both side, "side one" and "side two" printed at the bottom of the pictures.

cd95_1_sbl.jpg

Dennie

Oooooh, baby, baby ...