LP Score!

sean5340

Hey Sean, Nice Score! But more importantly, are they playable? How do they sound?

I picked up about 1500 Lp's over the weekend and I am still trying to decide if it was a good thing or not. Most are in Very Good condition, but where the hell am I going to put 1500+ Lp's. They are everywhere right now. The good thing is they are from a very nice collection, she really loved her music, took care of them and we have a lot of the same tastes. Oh, and have you ever had to move that many Lp's? My back and every other body part is still sore! [:(]

Good to see you are building your collection and keeping those babies spin'in!

Dennie

All classics, every one.

Looks like someone stole my early record collection, except no Steppenwolf in there.

That freshman effort Jimi Hendrix Experience will blow your mind. Dim the lights and drop the needle on 'Third Stone from the Sun'.

You may never hear surf music again...

But more importantly, are they playable? How do they sound?

They all look Fair to Very Good. I'm listening to the first one, Rush right now and "Working Man" just came on. It put a big ol smile on my face.

So far so good.

Sean

SWEET! [:P] I wish I had a Sister! [:'(]

Dennie