"Bass, I Love You" by Bassotronics played on Bose 301 II

Kain

• 3 months later...

For your information, MY speakers sounded crisp and clean while I was filming that. My camera is a Sony NSC-GC1 "Net-Sharing-Cam" in other words, The camera's audio capabilities sucks ***. The bose 301 II's I have are good sounding, but the point of the video was excurtion. NOT showing off the crappy bose speakers I bought for $20. I have much better DCM Loudspeakers to show off. So everyone who thinks it was a shitty video, ohwell. Not everyone who posts videos on youtube has a good camera. you should know that if you ever see the ripple-effect, or distortion of audio because of the camera. I have tons of speakers & I might as well show them to everyone who would be interested in seeing them.

Oh yea, & the Technics SA-500 is by far, the best amplifier I have bought for $50.

For your information, MY speakers sounded crisp and clean while I was filming that.

Is TheGreatBunghole your real name/title, or are you Cornholio, leader of the Bungholes? Welcome to the forum, and I hope you have all the TP you need.