w00t, im back!

ya, feel like i just got out of the slammer! I posted a pic here 4 years back that was not appropriate for mid-west folk.....lets just say things are more liberal here in californa, but thats OK, whats done is done, and im back.

ya, feel like i just got out of the slammer! I posted a pic here 4 years back that was not appropriate for mid-west folk.....lets just say things are more liberal here in californa, but thats OK, whats done is done, and im back.

Could you re-post that picture, just as a reference for the rest of us??[:)]

ya, i just found my old avatar too, funny how things work out!

ya, lets troll the PM section and teach the nubs a lesson... problem is all my pro medias broke :(

They dont make em like they used to Jay. PC speakers utterly suck now days. I gave my RSX's away to former klispch employee... oh the irony, sadly

i'm without PC speakers now. I think im gonna design some mini linesources using custom planars like the old monsoons. Problem is those only were good

for about 1k, then they rolled off and canceled out below that. I'm gonna make mine a little woofer and seal em up so i dont have that dipole effect.

I really really want a pro media subwoofer again! Best sub of all times!