He was entertained, I was amuzed

tommyboy

This morning one of my neighbors/buddies invited me to the movies. I told him it was bad timing as Rachel's out with my sister shopping it up, and I had the kids. I told him we could rent one, or watch one of my many movies, and he said, "ya, but that's not the same". I was like oh ya, you've never watched a movie over here before, have you? he said nope, but I have heard music, why?. So, to shorten this up, he came on in, and of course, I put in Dark Knight BD. I was doiing stuff around the house, etc. as he watched it, and I sort of peeked in while it played. After, I asked what he thought, and he said, "I would have never guessed you could have that kind of theater sound at home".............. I told him come on over any time he wants to watch something

Well, we all went out to dinner last night to a place called Peg Leg Petes on Pensacola Beach. Good time!!! We were literally 20' from the water, right in front of some live music, and the food was outstanding! Anyway, he did have quite a few questions about HT! I told him it's an expensive hobby, but he said, "well obviously, you're not going to find that kind of sound at Walmarts electronics section". So we'll see what happens. I told him to let me know if he wants to come over to the dark side, to let me know and I'll lead him in the right direction........ Bose of course.

Anyway, while the guy was jamming away on his guitar, (the live music), our 2 year old decided to start dancing. It turned into quite the scene. Everyone was clapping for him, and cheering him on. And the "guitar guy" got some pretty darn good tips!!!

post-16545-13819455573262_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Tommy I didn't realize where that close, we have never been there but people have told us this place is crazy, check there schedule for whats going on to be there on a good weekend. They were even on HD Net's Art Mann show when they had there mullet toss contest, yes it's just what it sounds like a mullet toss.

It's located ON the Florida/Alabama line that's where the name came from, we passed it going to Panama City beach last year but didn't have time to stop, it looked like fun there were people everywhere on just a regular weekend.

The pic's where you were look almost like that place.

http://www.florabama.com/