PWK's Book & General Info

Tony Reed

Here's the latest on PWK's book and the upcoming announcement. I've been asked by the Klipsch's to pass along the following to their Internet friends.

The book "debut" will be in Hope, Arkansas on Friday, March 22nd (2:30-6:30) at the Spencer building. It will be a catered event with local & state dignitaries in attendance, as well as the media.

Paul will remain at home, but everyone is invited to the Klipsch's for open house to visit and congratulate Mr. Paul on the book and his 98th birthday.

More information to follow,

Tony

i will not be able to go i do not think, unless it is in like the week of March 13th, so how else could i buy this book? anyone want get get me one autographed? i will pay for the book! let me know if anyone could do this for me. thanks

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

ProMedia 5.1 Placement Help s>

Since I will be driving I can pick up anyone at the Little Rock airport if needed.

John, if you drive 64 you come through Bolivar and we could ride together if interested. (Or for that matter I-40 to Jackson and down to Bolivar.) I will drive from here in exchange for a free place to stay the next time I go white water rafting in your end of the state cwm30.gif.

This message has been edited by aab3rd on 02-17-2002 at 04:48 PM

is there anyway i could buy an autographed copy of the book???cwm41.gif

------------------

-justin

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

ProMedia 5.1 Placement Help s>

Tony-

That would be great. Airfare from CT isn't too bad, so if there is the potential for planned activites on Saturday, I'd make reservations to leave Sunday morning. If not, I'd head for home on Saturday. I got the "rolled eyes" look from my wife when I told her about the potential trip. Oh well, something I like and she isn't as big a fan. Thanks for your help on this.

Rob

looks nice Smile.gif

PWK.jpg

------------------

-justin

ProMedia 5.1 Tech Help

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

Ok.

I called Rutledge. The books are not in yet, but should be by mid-March. The lady I spoke with was very nice and knew about Miss Valerie setting up the signing in Hope, and she was thrilled that people from all around are trying to go to the event, especially one from Danbury, CT, area--me. Smile.gif

I would assume the signing will have books available for purchase, but just in case, I will be contacting Rutledge again about a week before the trip and might be able to bring some copies for folks, if needed.

Ok, now I am really excited about going...I want to make my reservation, so hopefully we can finalize the activities soon. LMK.

Rob