On the road again

winchester21

Wife tossed me?? nope she still hanging around- actually rode with me to pick up the amps.

The Heritage speakers got pretty ugly- Bribery works wonders when you get caught.

Man what a rough day to drive- 9 hours of nonstop dounpour. you do what you gotta do to get more audio heroin for the habit.

Hmmmm... it's 59 degrees in Atlanta right now, and wasn'tsupposed to be near frieezin last night. Looking at the cameras, it just looks to be very wet.

Heh... yeah... I know. When he came to Knoxville, it was January or Feb. He sent me an email stating unequivicially that in NO WAY was he going to drive on icy roads.

I was trying to scare him into thinking Atlanta was getting iced down. [6]

The peach II shipped friday- the tercel next week- Done deal. I have a set of Tubemagic monos that I will be hooking up. Another guy has a pair of carys that he is talking about trading for some of my non audio stuff. Some others as well. I also spoke with a local dealer about trading for a Mac but that is not looking too good about now. I should have this sorted out in 2-3 weeks. Lots of amps around for sale I would like to keep 2 sets. Pretty sick huh?