CSNY Deja Vu Live: deal on 2 LP set from Best Buy

fini

Well, it showed up today. The real deal, limited edition, etc. I was so stoked, I ordered another. Maybe I'll be able to trade it one of these days...

Great News Fini!!! I am glad to hear (again) that it is what it is supposed to be and that you got your copy! I guess I will order another copy too. At this price, it is worth keeping one sealed!

Dennie

Well, today I received my 200gram Limited Edition First Pressing 2 record set of the Freedom of Speech Tour, by CSNY! [:P]

Thanks again Fini, you are the Man! [Y]

Now, I wonder when my Backordered second one is going to get here? Ah, who cares! I am going to open this one and give it a spin tonight. I will leave the second one sealed!

Dennie

I received mine yesterday, and the vinyl's very quiet. The content is so so, IMHO. I'm spoiled from the Live at Massey Hall album, which is probably the best live album I own, which is saying a lot. The Sugar Mountain album is good, but no Massey hall. blah blah blah....

Mine was damaged in shipping. The records were very quiet but the sleve was torn from the records poking through. I returned it, which is OK because I was not too crazy about it, although I really like CSNY

Sorry to hear about the damage.

I was not crazy about how mine was packaged! It was in a box that could hold 10 or so albums and they didn't put any packing material to keep it from flopping around. Mine was not damaged, but it could have been. One of those air filled "pillows" would have stopped it from moving around. I guess my $1.56 in shipping costs didn't allow for Packaging material! [^o)] I would have gladly paid $1.60 in shipping cost, just to avoid any possible damage! [:^)]

Dennie

Yup, mine poked through the bottom of the jacket during shipping, too. I'm not returning mine. It's no big deal to me and I don't plan on reselling them later to the highest bidder. Life's too short.

Bruce

Well, the records arrived from BB in a standard record box with paper and air pillows - they must've run out of packing materials shortly thereafter. Sorry to hear that some weren't packed properly. Enjoy!