Outlaw Audio LFM-2

JSChapman

Alright so I still have some tax return money burning a hole in my pocket and I am trying to acquire a powered subwoofer. At this point I will consider any decent subwoofer under $200. I really like Outlaw Audio subs(based on their reviews) and yes they do exceed my asking price but, the LFM-2 isn't that far off.. I will also consider HSU or anything in comparison. Though the LFM-2 is really what I would like to have.

http://www.outlawaudio.com/products/lfm2.html

JC

I think you need to aim a bit higher BUT...you should be able to find an Outlaw Audio LFM-2 in that price range if someone will part with it...I had bought a near new in box one for exactly that price on the 'gon but the seller packed it poorly and it arrived crushed (thanks UPS for helping [;)])...I have seen a couple go in the $175-$200 range since...)...good luck...

Bill

The Dayton line of subs from http://www.PartsExpress.com are well-received. They make them in several price ranges. The kits you put together yourself are the best values.

You might be better off saving a little more money and find a used Klipsch Sub-12. If you have a Best Buy near you check and see if they have any open box Sub-12s. If you find one locally on eBay or craigslist you could probably pick one up for around $300.

Hey thanks for the input guys. I thought $200 was just a bit low but, you never know I might get lucky. I'll check Parts-Express and see if I have luck their. The reason I am pushing so hard to get the LFM-2 is space constraints. It just fits perfectly where I need it.

it shows sale pending...is that you???...I have found that the Hsu stuff is very good and the Outlaw Audio somewhat a refinement or tweak of the corresponding Hsu...maybe a bit more powerful amp and a downward firing sub (the Outlaw)...that price isn't bad but I would be wary of any that are shipped unless you can be assured of the original packing materials...good luck...

Bill

Okay so I called the guy and asked him about his subwoofer and asked if he would be willing to ship it. Turns out he is a really cool guy and is willing to ship it all the way down to Nashville,TN. AWESOME!!! [:D] I'll know more when he calls me back after work.