this is what im talking about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these are supposed to go to the basement when i get that finished for a ht set-up that she seems to want i guess we will see

Are you planing on adding a few more La Scala for an all-La Scala HT system? You really want three of them up front anyway!

Someone in the U.S. needs to be making an Oris type horn. They have to be able to be made and sold for less than manufacturing and shipping from the Netherlands. I would love to hear a pair made for a 2 inch compression driver.

Bruce

Someone in the U.S. needs to be making an Oris type horn. They have to be able to be made and sold for less than manufacturing and shipping from the Netherlands. I would love to hear a pair made for a 2 inch compression driver.

Bruce

how and were can i find out more about them.

nick

how and were can i find out more about them.

nick

Welborne Labs used to import the Oris hons. The have one pair in their closeout bin (at a GREAT price!).

http://www.welbornelabs.com/stuff.htm

Or you can check out Bert Doppenberg' ssite. Bert designed the Oris and had them made. I don't know if you can get them over here very easily. He does have one of the horns that he mates with the BMS 4592ND 2 inch throat drive. I imagine it is sweet.

http://www.bd-design.nl/index1.html

He has evolved away a little from DIY to complete systems. Expect to spend money no matter which way you go.

Bruce